Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Show Luo likes to wear women's clothes


Taiwan media reports, the Taiwanese singer Show Luo said yesterday at a charity event, he is out of tune with his feminine side and like to wear women's clothing at home.

At home,With a pc it doesn't matter, watch pc satellite TV on your pc in English, Spanish, German, Arabic, French, Italian, Russian, Retro air jordan Dutch and more! You may also browse world Pc Satellite Tv on pc by regions or by country name. I sometimes wear women's clothes, and put my legs cream and wear loose socks.

I do not avoid this problem, because I think I'm a little weak heart! Luo said, adding that he has about eight lace nightgown.

Luo further revealed the feminine habit he sometimes had trouble mistakenly believe that a woman's clothes, the property of another woman in his room, he and his ex-girlfriend - Romania's girlfriend, also thought he was cheating on her.

Those who want to be my girlfriend, you must take special note of my personal habits, and quipped Lo.

Singer TV show host explained that his effeminate habits may have been the result of the growth process.

My mother really like to have a daughter, but only gave birth to me, my mother dressed me up like a girl and a neighbor would call my little sister Luo, said Luo, who is dressed in his mother's clothes had when he was young.

However, the star quickly clarified that he will be the situation of men, if the calling.

When I do charity or to protect my family, I am very 'people', said Luo. Channel News Asia

No comments:

Post a Comment