Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Coat wise, I went back to my favorite jacket


As I mentioned in my last blog post, I said, I started posting some of the soft style of clothing, a lot of you have been asking me to do a blog post. Today's equipment is a necessary trend of mixtures such as this spring, flowers and soft colors! These two trends (flowers and pastel colors) to help you create a series of clothing styles to meet your personality, such as blockade of the avant-garde bright colored clothes or a weird sissy vintage pattern to see the colors and styles range .

I purchased this lovely floral shirt, cheap price of ¡ê 5 wine fair in Leeds! I love the fact that this is one more than the right size, have a lovely soft floral print in color. I always recommend to check your local antique shop or Wine Expo, if you are at a university or a nearby city life (antique shops) you will find one of these items, no one great price! With the oversized T-shirt, you can wear in their In many ways, for example, into a pair of high-waisted jeans or shorts below the wear a pair of leggings loose or dress like I am doing. If you want to drag more suitable for your body to a blouse or shirt. I always recommend wearing a belt, waistband, and will help make your waist, and shirts or shirts, gracefully floating in your hips and help create the perfect hourglass figure.

Smart jacket, I went back to my favorite jacket, because it is still quite cold in the evening, when it hit.With a pc it doesn't matter, watch pc satellite TV on your pc in English, Spanish, German, Arabic, French, Italian, Russian, Retro air jordan Dutch and more! You may also browse world Pc Satellite Tv on pc by regions or by country name. Take a look at this mixed feminine floral patterns, and with a rock style clothing, such as artificial fur leather jacket to help create an avant-garde and eccentric soft colors of spring clothing. However, If the person you want to keep the equipment is more dilute, you can still let the soft colors or floral printed clothing (shirt, dress, shirt or jeans) standing on something wearing the same color in a spectral range will ensure that you wear The major items for most of the attention.



Shoes wise, I wore my new brand, H & M as my Topshop loafers encrusted lace loafing fall apart. I like the color of the coral, with various and soft colors, such as mint, clove, light pink (as in my shirt color), and other trends, such as flowers and the Aztecs of prints, This is the big essential this summer! However, if you do not have a pair of soft colored loafers, you can still achieve the same look with different shoes you can wear suede, trainers, pumps or sandals, because it will work to help create a modern retro look.

No comments:

Post a Comment